#020 - Esports Trends and Analysis for 2019, Reflecting on 2018
Industry trends & analysis
- International expansion for esports brands – Fnatic into Australia
- Live venues & activations a focus
- Esports facilities
- Training facilities
- Tournament venues
- Internet cafes
- Automotive brands into esports
- Opportunity for non-endemic interest
- Are endemic brands going to be priced out?
- A market correction – teams?
- Where can you stay updated?
- What tools are we missing from the industry here in Australia?
- Gaming houses or Bootcamp centres?
- How can you get into casting esports?
- How to prepare yourself as a member of support staff (Player/team management, coaching, analysis etc) for full-time work?
- What skills/qualifications are required
- Balancing esports voluntary positions with full-time work/full-time study
- Are better pathways/training necessary than what’s currently available?