ESPORTS Online Study
BIG Esports takes the passion that students have for games and esports and uses that to provide them skills for future work.
9 Week COMPLETE ESPORTS course
We are solving the upcoming major skills crisis in IT by providing training in a medium that students enjoy. Through our course students will learn entrepreneurship, technological, team building & leadership skills through games, esports, IT & content creation.
Additionally, provide a yearly updated training curriculum for high schools, with plans to later expand into cyber security, games development, influencers & marketing.
Course Faciliator – Matt Joyce
- Senior Advisor for Esports & Games at RMIT University
- International Dota 2 commentator & Analyst
- Master of Genetic Counselling
9 Week Less Structure
- Week 1 – Esports 101
- Week 2 – The Esports Environment
- Week 3 – Esports Finance & Business
- Week 4 – Tournament Coordination & Operations
- Week 5 – Hand’s-on Hardware
- Week 6 – Sponsorship, Talent & Brands
- Week 7 – Marketing & Influencers
- Week 8 – Catch-up & Flex
- Week 9 – Broadcasting & Technology